Friday, February 25, 2011

The Exorcism of Ghost Rider

Nicolas Cage has been talking up his role in the forthcoming Ghost Rider reboot, and it sounds like exorcism will play a part in the film.

Speaking to FearNet while promoting his latest film, Drive Angry 3D, Cage revealed that he will play dual roles in one particular Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance sequence.

"There's an exorcism scene I just did where Johnny Blaze is being exorcised" he explained. "And then I also play Ghost Rider, who's the spirit if Zarathos, who's a corrupted angel. So it's like completely different entities."

He continued "The movie is not like anything I've done before. It's completely original. I think it's a really high adrenaline ride. And I think you'll see things in it that are mysterious as well."

Sounds intriguing, though we'll have to wait until next February to find out if Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is an improvement on the original.

No comments: